Saturday, June 16, 2007

Swap info

I am so sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have been having major issues with my computer and blogger.

For those of you who joined my swaps, all 3 groups have basically the same info.

**They are due to me the first week of July.
**They need to be 4x4 inch full cards
**If you are in the limited supply swap, please use what I sent you. If you want to add a brad or something, go ahead, but please make sure to use what was in your packet as well.
**Include enough postage for me to send back your swaps (the same amount it took to mail them to me, plus an extra just in case)

You can mail your swaps to me at

Cori Bravo
po box 231
Cortaro, AZ 85652

Thanks a bunch.... stay tuned....I have cards to post if the computer will behave. :)

1 comment:

Ally B said...

Cori, both of my swaps are going postal this afternoon. The only problem is that I will be moving the 1st and 2nd week of July so woudl it be possiable for you to just hold off on sending out my swaps till I contact you and tell you we are moved?