Friday, June 22, 2007

Simple but Sweet


I needed another quick but pretty card for my stamp club last weekend, but my mojo was still missing. So, I checked out the gallery on SCS and came across THIS awesome card that was created by Sandi175. I changed the colors to Cool Caribbean, Rose Red, and Marigold Morning, but left the sketch as is. I think that it is a really super cute card and only takes 5 minutes to create!


Love it! Now just keeping my fingers crossed that the spiral punch makes it into the new catty.

4 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Cori

Oh! I am so glad to see your SU creations are BACK!!! Love them and will certainly case them...TFS

Tanis said...

This one is SO cute! I just love that set (but don't have it :(
I visit you often and have loved all your stuff (even when you were an "Amuse Commercial!)

Gina Wrona said...

Wow, great bright uplifting color combo!

Rebecca said...

very cute card!