Sunday, June 3, 2007

A*Muse swap update!

The swaps are full! Thank you to all who signed up!

If you joined, please send me an email at coribravo1014@aol.com and I will get you all of the details.

Ok, now how about another group? This one will be different and oooh so fun! For this swap you will again need to create 4x4 cards. The tricky part though is this...

I will mail out the images, patterned paper, and embellishments to each participant. The only thing you will have to (be allowed to) provide is the cardstock for the card's base. Kind of a limited supply swap. I think it will be uber neat to see what 7 different stampers can do with the same basic supplies.

You up for it? Please email me at coribravo1014@aol.com if you would like to join. This one will definitely be limited to the 7 swappers so that I can afford to mail everyone their materials.

Group 2
1. ME!!
2. Tamara Harder
3. Tisha Welsh
4. Kathleen Gisbert
5. Sherri Riley
6. Candy Heathman
7. Sue Jensen

Group 3
1. Me!!
2. Chris Hauck
3. Ally Blankenship
4. Chris Mott
5. Rachel Shirk
6. Lisa Rogers
7. Karen Bannis

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Has anyone heard from Cori? I hope she is okay. I have emailed her several times. Just wondered if she was okay. chris