Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I really must apologize




I know that I haven't posted for almost a week. Bad me!! I have been sooo busy. I had a weekend class all day everyday this past weekend, then I had to work on Monday and have been catching up on schoolwork since. Anyhow, enough with the excuses, I have two projects to make up for it. *Grin*

Ok, after today I promise to get back to posting some Stampin' Up projects. I just can't leave these AMuse stamps alone. *wink*

The little Teddy bear was stamped in Burt Umber hybrid ink on Naturals white cardstock. I then masked him, and stamped the tiny bird on his paw in Noir hybrid ink. I colored them both in with my prismacolor markers, used a 20% cool grey prisma marker to create the shadow, and added some waterfall stickles to the birdie.

I punched them out with my Marvy jumbo oval punch, and then mounted it on a piece of Real Red cardstock that was punched out with my mega scalloped oval. I added a dot of white ink to each scallop with my signo white gel pen.

The card base is Bashfull Blue cardstock stamped with the Flannel Plaid bg from Stampin' Up. On top of this I added a piece of designer paper that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. It is MOD from Autumn Leaves. I mounted it on a bit of Real Red cardstock and then tied some stitched ribbons from May Arts around the entire piece.

To finish the card up, I mounted the designer paper on the card base and then mounted the oval image over the top of this as well.

Stay tuned for the next project...it was tons of fun!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is too cute...love the color combo!