Monday, April 23, 2007

A*Muse Love...


So ya'll have realized that I am madly in love with A*Muse stamps right? lol..Well, I bought some more, hehe.

This time around I even picked up some super cute cottage note cards. They are so fun! For this card I started my using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up and stamp the fence across the card in Burt Sienna hybrid ink. Then I masked off the fence posts (yeah it was a hassle lol) and stamped the tiny bird on the fence. Then I masked him as well, and stamped the tree behind the fence.

I colored everything in with my Prismacolor markers (which work like a dream on these note cards), and used some Eucalyptus and Waterfall stickles to shine up the leaves and the birdie. Here is an up close pic of the tree and birdie, so you can see how cutie patootie they are up close and personal, lol.

To finish the card up, I stamped the sentiment (also from A*Muse) on the bottom corner of the card. A very simple card that was only time consuming because of all the masking. Luckily it will be easy to do next time, since I saved the masks, hehe.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

How darling, Cori. I love the amuse stamps also, but haven't invested in any yet (oh yes I have--I got the skinny oval but haven't used it yet). This is awesome with all the masking. I think I understand the process better now too. Thanks.
Cheryl Sims

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL card. Much worth the hassle you went through masking everything. It came out wonderfully. Love the stickles! This card is really cute!

Rebecca said...

great card Cori!