Sunday, April 29, 2007

ATC color coach swap- Real Red


I joined a atc swap on scs. This swap was to use the color coach to show the possible and suggested color combos. I made this atc for the Real Red spot.

The cute little pirate boy is from the Ahoy Matey stamp set from Stampin' Up. I stamped him in Basic Black ink on Confetti White cardstock and colored him in with Stampin' Write markers. The ground beneath him was created with a Glorious Green Watercolor Wonder Crayon and a blender pen. Then I used my 2 way glue pen and Silver Shine glitter to create the silver on the sword and his hook.

The atc base is Real Red, then I mounted the image on a piece of Glorious Green cardstock (this was the Real Red's complimentary color). I added a small strip of Night of Navy cardstock along the left side, and mounted the image over the top.

I really love the atc cards for swaps. They are great to use for a starting point of a card, and you can whip up 9 of them for a swap in nothing flat. Plus they are SUPER cheap to mail. **wink**

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Nice color combo. Perfect for the little pirate~ Have a great day! Chris