Monday, April 23, 2007

Stamp Club Projects

My stamp club met this past Saturday, so I thought I'd share the projects we made with you. We made both projects using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. These are really a product that you have to play with to love. Not everyone fell in love this Saturday, but hopefully they all enjoyed their "first date".

The first project was a 6x6 scrapbook page that featured the Doodle This stamp set and the slit punch. I love love love both of these, and even though my 3 year old slit punch passed away during the class (totally embarrassing), everyone loved it too.

The second project we made was a card that could be used for Mother's Day. This card featured the Petal Prints stamp set and the horizontal slot punch (which I also very much enjoy, hehe). I really think that the Petal Prints set is one of the best sets to showcase the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. It has a beautiful watercolor look to it, and paired with the crayons, it is just stunning.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the petal prints card. That is one set that I feel I will be buying eventually. You do such pretty work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Cheryl Sims

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

What an adorable 6x6 pg!!! You really seem to have a natural flair in your art work!!!