Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SCS Sketch and color challenge



It has been forever since I did a challenge on splitcoast, so today I decided to do both the color and sketch challenge in one fell swoop.

The colors for this card are Cool Caribbean, Garden Green, and Chocolate Chip. I kind of wondered how it would turn out, but I'm pretty pleased. I made the scalloped back to the photo with 4 scalloped squares that were just taped together on the backside.

A little faux stitching, some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and two of my favorite backgrounds (Paisley Print and Weathered) and this card was finished. Fun card, fun challenges...not sure why I hadn't done more of them lately...oh yeah...finals *yuck*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the colors on this card. I have never thought of using Blue and Black together. Very nice!