Thursday, May 24, 2007

Color coach ATC swap


I joined a color coach atc swap on scs a while back. Well, they are due asap, so I am trying to get them all finished. I signed up for 6 groups and this is for one of them. This is for my Chocolate Chip spot. The colored I used are Chocolate Chip, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, and Rose Red.

The base is CC and then on it I mounted a piece of So Saffron that was stamped with the mushroom from the Unfroggetable stamp set. Then I tore the edge and adhered it to the card base.

Next I punched a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the small tag punch and stamped the dragonfly in Basic Black on it. I colored this in with my Stampin' Write markers, and then adhered it on to a piece of Almost Amethyst cardstock punched out with the large tag punch.

I punched a hole in these with my 1/8th circle punch and tied a piece of chocolate grosgrain ribbon. Then I mounted this onto the card base and stamped the sentiment (from the Warm Words stamp set) in Chocolate Chip ink on the bottom of the card.

So far the computer is being ok behaving again, so stay tuned for another atc.

No comments: