Thursday, May 17, 2007

Limited supplies card #1

Ok, so when I left home, I brought a tiny bit of stuff with me to make some cards with. I brought...
* 6 sheets of cardstock
* 6 punched out scalloped ovals and regular ovals to mount with them
* 3 feet of ribbon. (1 ft of each of 3 colors)
* 6 prismacolor markers
* Signo gel pen
* Paper Piercer
* Scissors, Paper Cutter, and adhesive
* SU! button container with a few embellishments
* 6x6 pad of Basic Grey Scarlets Letter designer paper
* Animal Wishes A*Muse acrylic stamp set

This is the first card I made with my limited supplies. The kitty was stamped in Noir hybrid ink on a jumbo scalloped oval and then mounted on a mega scalloped oval punched from Basic Black cardstock. She was colored in, and the ground was created with prismacolor markers.

The card base is RealREd stamped with the flowers from the new PaperTrey Ink set Little Lady that I just picked up today in versamark. Then I mounted a small strip of one of the Scarlet Letter papers across the card and mounted the oval on top of it. The sentiment was stamped under the little kitty on the red ground that I created with my Prismacolor marker>

To finish the card up, I added a button that was tied with some polka dotted organdy ribbon. This was a really quick card, and with the few supplies I had, I'm quite pleased with it.

Ok, gotta run, the finale of Grey's Anatomy is gonna be on in a half hour...whoo hoo!

No comments: