Friday, May 25, 2007

Love monsters

Ok, so I think I am going to stop with the step by step directions when I post a card...Whatda' ya think? If anyone will just die without them, let me know, otherwise I will just do a short run down. :)

I made this card with a couple of new A Muse stamps. Meet Skywriter and Monster Duo...cute aren't they? I stamped them on WW cardstock and colored them in with Stampin' Write markers. The "boy" monster is colored with a Bravo Burgundy marker and is almost as dark as the Chocolate Chip skinny oval. GRRRR! I wish SU! would come out with a better burgundy/raspberry color...oh wait, they are. Purely Pomegranate is coming in July!!!!!

The card base is Rose Romance and the burgundy scalloped square (giga) is Basic Grey. I am IN LOVE with the new ribbon. It's from May Arts and is to die for.

Don't forget to scroll down to the blog candy post while you're here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that is the cutes stamps ever! I dont have any amuse stamps so now I need to go check them out!!!