Friday, May 18, 2007

Limited supplies card #2

Ok, so yesterday when I listed my supplies I brought with me, well I forgot one tiny thing. I also brought a bottle of diamond stickles. A girl can't leave town without some bling, can she? lol. I know I have been slightly cheating using the PaperTrey set, but they would cry if they were abandoned immediately after purchase...right? lol!

For this card I used a base of Bashful Blue cardstock cut to a 4x4 square. Then I used the ladybug trail to create the bg with my versamark ink. Next I took some black and white sheer polka dotted ribbon and tied them around the card using a piece of hodgepodge hardware that was in my button container I brought along.

The image of the cute little whale was stamped on one of the ovals in Noir black ink and colored in with a muted turquoise prismacolor marker. Then I used the 20% cool grey marker to create the shadow. This was mounted on a black scalloped oval (last one I have **sad face**) and then mounted onto the card base.

To finish it up, I added the diamond stickles to the whale, dotted the scallops with my Signo white gel pen, and stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner with my Noir hybrid ink. This was a 5 minute card and I am really quite pleased with how it turned out!

Have a great day...I'm heading back to the scrapbook store, hehe...well, once the Young and the Restless is over, lol!

No comments: