Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The obsession continues...

Seriously, I do own some Stampin' Up stuff. I swear I do. I promise, that like every good Stampin' Up demonstrator, I have mountains of their beautiful rubber stashed everywhere in my house. But the chance at free goodies, is just forcing me to obsess over my A*Muse stamps. Do you want to win free goodies? Run to the amuseapalooza blog and check it out! hehehe

Here is my third card for the second A*MuseaPalooza challenge. For this card, I stamped the line of birds in Going Grey ink on Shimmery White cardstock. Then I used a blender pen with my Cool Caribbean reinker to color in the birdies, and a Vintage Violet reinker with a blender pen and the color spritzer to spritz up the background. I mounted this on a piece of Going Grey cardstock as well.

The card base is Vintage Violet 4x4 square, and I mounted the strip of scalloped Cool Caribbean cardstock that was stamped with the Linen bg stamp and scalloped with my slit punch. I adhered this strip on the card base with two silver brads, and then used my paper piercer and white Signo gel pen to faux stitch along the edge.

To finish the card up, I stamped the sentiment "A Little Birdie Told Me" in Vintage Violet ink. Fun Card....Fun Contest...Fun Stamps! Have you checked it out for yourself yet? NO? OMGosh, run to the amuse blog and register!