Thursday, May 10, 2007

More new stamps


Aren't they cute? I picked these up last week, and today was the first day I got to ink them up. LOVE 'EM!

I stamped the chair and lamp on Shimmery White cardstock in Bravo Burgundy ink, then masked them off and stamped the bird and the small skinny oval in Brocade Blue. I colored all the images in with a blender pen and ink refills.

The hole was punched into the card base with my Giga scalloped square, and then the images were adhered from the inside of the card. The edges of the hole were brightened up a bit with some faux stitching, and then I added the sentiment "Just sittin' here thinkin' of you" in Whisper White craft ink.

To finish up the card I sliced a small slit in the crease, and tied some light blue sheer polka dot ribbon around the base.

This was a really fun and quick card to make. Don't forget to check out the A*Muse A*Palooza blog HERE to see all the entries for the card contest, and maybe enter one of your own.

No comments: