Friday, May 18, 2007

Little Lady


Here is the first card I made with my new PaperTrey Ink set. This set is just so stinking cute!

The cardbase is Bashful Blue stamped with the small lady bug image all over to create a patterned cardstock. I used two colors of blue chalk ink to create the wings, and my noir hybrid ink to stamp the spots and bodies.

Then I tied a piece of black polka dotted ribbon around the base and tied it in a bow near the bottom.

The main image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock. I used the French Blue chalk ink and the noir hybrid to stamp the lady bug and then followed up with the two dot image to make the little trail. I stamped the sentiment along two edges of the image (masking them to create the two line sentiment instead of one long line as it was created.)

This was adhered on some Basic Black cardstock and then onto the card base. I apologize for the poor quality picture...didn't bring anything with me to take good pics with, lol.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super looking card!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Cori,
this is beautiful! I love the colors. My set should be arriving this week. I am so impatient, after I place an order.LOL
Hugs, chris