Monday, May 28, 2007

The blog candy winner is...

Terry Molineux!!!

Terry said...
what that really stinks no computer...I would be lost without mine....I don't have a life so I spend it mostly on the computer when I am not stamping or shopping!!! LOL

I will go register and mention your name...thanks!

Now can I please win........... I NEVER WIN ANYTHING...

BTW have you been watching Young & the Restless...? I thought Nick was alive? Where is he? When is he coming back???????


Hahahaha, well I guess you can't say you've never won anything before now Terry! I used random.org to generate the winning number, giving each of you who had registered at A*Muse using my name an additional 5 entries. For example if the first person who commented had registered at a*muse, she would have been given #1 for her post, and numbers 2-6 for the extra entries. :)

Anyhow, the winning number was "unlucky" number 13, so Terry, please shoot me an email with your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies in the mail asap!
(and I don't know what the deal with Nick is on YnR, but I know his contract was extended for 5 years, so he WILL be back!! ) lol!!

No comments: