Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SCS Secret Sister Reveal!


If you have never been a part of a secret sister exchange on splitcoaststampers, you are definately missing out!! This last round of the Divine Secret Sisterhood lasted for 3 months I think. We sent out 3-4 cards a month and your choice of a 5 dollar gift per month, or a 15 dollar gift at the end. These groups are so fun. You get to "meet" other stampers, recieve beautiful cards, and make new friendships that you would have never had the chance to cultivate any other way. So this round is coming to an end on the last day of November. I just finished my "reveal" box, and thought I would share it with you. I tend to go a little overboard lol (many people do *wink wink*) and I hope that my sissy loves the goodies in her box when she gets it. I still can't tell who she is...just in case there is more than one of you reading this lol...but suffice it to say her first name starts with a "R

The box has a total mish mosh of all kinds of goodies that I like and hope my little sis will too. Some stuff is Stampin' Up, some is from the craft store, and some is just random goodness (like Tazo Chai Tea-yummy!!) Quite a bit of the box is things that I made myself, like the lunchbox tin, the little square box (that is a music box and is FULL of Primas!!, the stand up paper mache "R", the post it note holder (which is made from an acrylic photo frame, the little bitty notebook, and the stamped candle (which I TOTALLY cased...right down to the ribbon haha) from an old friend on another stamping site, Michelle Gruber.

I hope you all consider joining a secret sister group in the future, the next DSS starts in Jan ( you can search for info at www.splitcoaststampers.com) and is sure to be tons of fun!

FYI- you can look at any of the posted pictures in a larger format just by clicking directly onto the photo.

No comments: