Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ok, maybe my vacation is really over now...

Been a long time, I know. I honestly haven't had alot of time spent on the computer (or the phone for that matter) over the last 6 months. I have been so busy with my Stampin' Up! business, and school. I went back to the University of Arizona this past August, and the semester kept me so ridiculously busy. So busy that I am actually terrified of telling you that I am back blogging. It's Christmas vacation...I have some time on my hands and have been enjoying catching up on my blog reading and thinking about posting again. The Spring semester starts again in January. Honestly I don't know where that will take me, but I am going to try my darndest to post at least once or twice a week.

If there are any of you still out there checking in, well...you are amazing, thank you! I'll try not to disappoint you again. And, to any of you who participated in my A*Muse swap a zillion years ago, I am SO TERRIBLY SORRY, I just dug a pile of envelopes out from under my stamping table this week. I don't know how I forgot, and I really have no excuse. I will be mailing out the ones I have this week...I'll include something special too. I know that won't make up for my total flakiness, but it's a start...right?

4 comments:

Diane said...

Nice to see back!!! I understand how hard it must be with school and bloggin,your school is much more important I think!! Do what you can and we'll keep checking!!
Hope you had a wonderful break!!
Diane

Terry Molineux said...

Glad to see you back!!! Good luck in school that's much more important than blogging but I will be watching for your posts....

Stamp4hobby said...

I'm just glad to see that you are okay! Hope school is going well. :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Glad to see you back. I emailed you a few times, I was hoping you were okay. Good to know it was school related. I have been there. Good luck and I can't wait to see the swap..Chris