Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Doesn't San Diego sound nice about now?


Sure does to me. It was 102 today. Yuck! I am so not fond of heat,lol. I think I was supposed to live somewhere cold...like Denver. Thank goodness convention is in July- gives me a week escape from the nasty sun here in Tucson.

Anyhow, on to the card *wink*

I made this card for the weekly challenge on AMPA. The challenge was to create a "scene." The beach sounded like a good scene to me.

Everything is stamped in hybrid ink and colored with Prismacolor markers. The ocean was created with a strip of Cool Caribbean cardstock that was stamped with the A*Muse wave stamp (I think that is it's name).

I have a ton of other beach stamps I wanted to use but decided that would be overdoing it. You know "Think simple. Think A Muse"

1 comment:

lexi said...

makes me want to head to the beach! love the simple design and the pop of red at the surf shop.