Sunday, May 6, 2007

A*Muse swap

Since A*Musea*Palooza is happenin' I thought I would try my hand at the ambassador contest. One of the ways to earn points is by hosting an A*Muse swap. You can read all about the ambassador contest and other great challenges on the Amuseapalooza blog. Just click on the link over on my side bar.

Sooo, if you would like to help me out, and get some cute cards, join my swap!

Deets-
7 full cards featuring A*Muse stamps with NVR on papers and embellishments.

Cards due to me by June 1st and will be returned to you within a week. Please include a SASE with the same postage it took you to mail to me, plus an additional loose stamp just in case.

If you would like to join, please email me at coribravo1014@aol.com. I will then confirm your spot and send you my address to mail your swaps. Thanks for joining and helping me with the Ambassador contest!!

1. Cori Bravo
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

No comments: