Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa Clause is coming to town...


Well, Christmas eve is here...I guess that means this is the last Christmas card that I get to post for another 10 months, lol...

I really enjoy this card, it makes me chuckle. I stamped the truck (from Loads of Love) on Natural White cardstock in Black Stazon. Then I masked off the truck and stamped the snowman (from Holiday Tag Team) in the bed. Then I used my Watercolor Wonder crayons to watercolor the images. When I was done with that I used my color spritzer tool and Stampin' Write markers to spritz dirt under the truck and some blue sky above. It didn't seem quite finished yet, so I used a 2-way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to glitz up the edge of the bed of the truck and the snowflakes. I mounted this on a piece of Real Red cardstock. The card base is Brocade Blue stamped in the same ink with the Paisley Print BG stamp. I stamped a circle with the 1 3/4" circle punch in Real Red, cut it in half and adhered it to the sides of the card with two silver eyelets. I ran red gingham ribbon through both and then tied it in a bow. The Merry Christmas is part of a larger saying, so I colored it with a Black Stampin' Write marker and used my stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure it was straight.

I hope you all have enjoyed all the Christmas cards **wink** and have a lovely Christmas eve and day. If you get a chance, peek in tomorrow, I have a super cute tin to show you...(and I think there is a "bug" under my Christmas tree **wink wink**)

No comments: